- To Develop a Protocol on Anti-Human Trafficking Unit (AHTU) and Guideline on National Referral Mechanism (NRM) and training to the CTC Members, September-November 2015, funded by UNODC, Dhaka Office
- Training Curriculum Development and Training on Trafficking for Law Enforcing Officers and Immigration Officials funded by UNODC & ILO
Carrying out 4 batches of trainings for 100 law enforcement officials from Immigration Department; Airport Armed Police; local police stations adjacent to the airport and Benapole border check point as well as Border Guard Bangladesh during May-November 2015.
- Conducting Training on Human Trafficking for Law Enforcing Officials and Public Prosecutors (in Khulna, Barisal, Rajshahi and Rangpur Divisions)
Organized 6 two-day long trainings in Khulna and Barisal divisions with 157 law enforcing officials namely police, BGB and Coast Guard and 31 public prosecutors during December 2014 with an inaugural ceremony where divisional and district level higher officials of Bangladesh police as guests. The objective of the training was to assist the Government of Bangladesh in preventing human trafficking through effective and strengthened law enforcement capacities, provide protection and assistance to trafficked victims through establishment of national referral mechanisms and increased cooperation between the criminal justice system and civil society.
- Training of Trainers (ToT) on Anti-Human Trafficking for law enforcing officials and public prosecutors
Organized a two-day long Training of Trainers (ToT) on human trafficking for law enforcing officials and public prosecutors at Dhaka on 9-10 July 2014 as per assignment of United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and 27 personnel attended as participants of the training with an inaugural ceremony where higher officials of MoHA, Bangladesh police, BGB and Bangladesh Coast guard and Attorney General Office attended as guests. The objective of the training was to equip law enforcing officials and public prosecutors to deal with human trafficking cases as well as to learn about various sections and penalties stipulated in the Prevention and Suppression of Human Trafficking Act, 2012 .The joint training of law enforcing officials, public prosecutors and NGOs will also contribute to increase cooperation among the agencies.
- Prepare a rational for the Project Capacity Building of Law Enforcement Agencies to address Violence Against Women (VAW) for the Country Office of UNFPA, Dhaka 2012
- Prepare a Regional Project Proposal on Human Trafficking and HIV/AIDS, 2006 for the Regional Office of UNDP, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Assessment of Risk and Vulnerability of Children and Women to HIV in Bangladesh, 2005 for UNICEF, Dhaka.
- Rapid Assessment Study on Trafficking and HIV in Bangladesh and A Comprehensive report on Key Lessons, Achievements, Challenges and Gaps of the 2003-6 Project, May-June 2006 for UNDP, Asia and Pacific Regional Centre in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Assessment of Risk and Vulnerability of Children and Women to HIV in Bangladesh, July-October 2005 for UNICEF Bangladesh Country Office, Dhaka.
- Assessment of the Trafficking and HIV Prevention Project, March 2005 for Care Bangladesh.
- Mid-term Evaluation of the Project Empowering of Child Sex Workers in Dhaka city, Bangladesh, May 2004 for ChildHope, UK.
- Project Review of Capacity Building for Combating Trafficking of Women and Children in Bangladesh & Combating Women and Children Trafficking at Greater Jessore through Integrating NGOs, for International Organization for Migration and Royal Danish Embassy, DANIDA, Dhaka, 26 February-25 May 2004.
- Project Review of Combat Child and Women Trafficking, sponsored by Save the Children-Denmark and ATSEC Bangladesh Chapter, Dhaka, February 2003.
- Project on Combating Trafficking in Women and Children in South Asia, Asian Development Bank, Manila, October 2001-March 2002.
- Report on Situation Analysis of BCC Materials and Training Needs Assessment for Nationwide Campaign for Prevention of Trafficking in Children and Women Implemented by ATSEC Bangladesh Chapter, March 2002, sponsored by Bangladesh Center for Communication Programs (BCCP), Dhaka.
- Review of the Existing Services Relating to Street Children in Dhaka Region funded by Department of Social Services, Ministry of Social Welfare, August-October 1999.
- Developing two Training Modules with the financial assistance of USAID and Red Barnet for ATSEC:
i) Facilitator’s Module: Sensitizing Policy Planners on the Issue of Women and Child Trafficking, April 1999.
ii) Trainer’s Manual: Training for Filed Level Development Workers on the Prevention of Women and Child Trafficking, April 1999.
- Inception Report Effective Schools Through Enhanced Education Management (ESTEEM), a project of the Primary Education Development Programmme (PEDP), funded by DFID, August 1998 - January 1999.
- Evaluation of the Project Sustainable Community-based FP/MCH project with Special Focus on Women (FPAB), sponsored by Japanese Organization for International Cooperation in Family Planning, Inc. (JOICFP), Japan, February - March 1998.
- Effect on Children of the Selected CIDA Projects in Bangladesh, sponsored by Program Support Unit, CIDA, Dhaka, October 1997 - January 1998.
- Evaluation of BODC’s Community Based Children’s Education and Skill Development Project, sponsored by Radda Barnen, December 1995 - March 1996.
- Project Evaluation of Nadi Shikasti Gono Adhikar Forum (A Forum for the Rights of River Erosion Affected People), sponsored by Bangladesh Development Partnership Centre (BDPC), December 1995-January 1996.
- Study on Designing a Suitable Lower Secondary Educational Program for UCEP and Exploring the Possibilities of Establishing Networking Relationship with other NGOs, sponsored by UCEP, October-December 1995.
- Need Assessment of ADAB’s Women Development Centre, sponsored by Nova Consultancy Bangladesh, August-September 1994.
- Annual Review of Mymensingh Aquaculture Extension Project, sponsored by Royal Danish Embassy, Dhaka, 3-23 June 1994.